Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Upcoming Release - Rain Machine

Rain Machine is the new solo project from TV on the Radio's enormously bearded singer/guitarist. The self-titled Rain Machine album is due September 22 from Anti-.

The Rain Machine tracklist is below.

Rain Machine:
01 Intro
02 Give Blood
03 New Last Name
04 Smiling Black Faces
05 Driftwood Heart
06 Hold You Holy
07 Desperate Bitch
08 Love Won’t Save You
09 Free Ride
10 Leave the Lights On
11 Winter Song

This looks really great.

http://www.myspace.com/rainmachinemusic

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, remember when you gave Dave & I a whole bunch of Japanese CD's for my iTunes about 6 months ago? I just listened to 'One more step and you die' by Mono and it was FANTASTIC. Loved it. Track 2 rocked especially hard. And the rest of it is quite sad sounding and makes me a bit blue... anyway, THANK YOU.

    Isobel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan, you had me at "enormously bearded". I'll take a look/listen.

    ReplyDelete